Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: West Yorkshire Base, National Projects
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Car allowance & excellent benefits
Sector: Modular as Main Contractor
- Do you experience of NEC contracts?
- Would enjoy a role based between site and office with regular travel between the two?
We are working with an innovative design and build company with a strong reputation for delivering high quality value for money solutions across a variety of market sectors. They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to provide effective cost management and forecasting on projects.
Your first project will be a £20M new build accommodation project for a public sector client. You will form part of the site-based team and rotate your time with one week away on site in Scotland and one week in Leeds based offices across the 12 month project.
This company’s success derives from the way they deliver their modular design and build projects by challenging the norm, finding innovative ways of working and utilising modern methods of construction to deliver the best design and delivery solutions for their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven Quantity Surveyor with a working knowledge of NEC forms from a main contractor or off-site environment, with proven ability to manage multiple live projects.
- Develop and evolve supply chain.
- Managing the subcontract procurement process, scope analysis against client specification, tender reconciliation, sub-contractor comparisons, formation or order, review of commercial terms, and contract award
- Managing early warnings to ensure timely and effective tracking of any potential issues
- Preparing and presenting internal monthly project W.I.P reports at monthly internal Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) meetings
- Manage Risk and Opportunity and present at the CVR
- Promote and evolve financial control measures
- Forecast cash flow and margin recognition
- Attendance at client’s site monthly project progress meetings including presentation of contractors reports where appropriate
- Present regular financial feed back to the Estimators on the basis of known costs
- Educated to degree level Quantity Surveying
- Ideally working towards MRICS status
- A proven track record in commercial management of projects
- Salary of £50,000
- Car or Car Allowance
- Company Pension
- Excellent Benefits Package
- All travel fully expensed
For an initial conversation please contact ARV Solutions or APPLY now and our office will be in touch as soon as possible.
Key Skills: Modular, Offsite, Contractor, Sub-Contractor, Market Leader, Multi National, Construction Technology, Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Management, JCT, NEC, CVR, Final Accounts, Main-Contractor
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
This business, respects and values differences and are passionate about their people, their customers and the planet. They nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. They are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of their people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.