Job Title: Junior Estimator
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 + Package
Sector: Modular Construction
Are you a junior estimator looking for career progression?
Would you enjoy a role with a fast paced construction specialist?
You will be working with a large, national modular building contractor based within a specialist division providing works to the value of £200k – £1,000,000 per project. Working as part of the estimating & design team you will work alongside an already established team, helping clients design their modular buildings as well as providing accurate costing quotes for each project.
Helping to ensure that all pricing information, drawings and sales quotations are up to date will be essential to ensure a smooth build process. You will play a key part in being the conduit between all departments such as production, site based teams, sales & the client to ensure that all projects are being delivered on time and to budget.
Day to day activities:
- Take on allocated new enquires
- Working with clients to help design modular buildings as well as foundation plans
- Provide accurate cost plans & quotations
- Assist other departments within the business to ensure a smooth build process
We would welcome conversations with candidates who:
- Possess a background in the construction industry
- Have worked within a similar role for 2-3 years
- Are able to demonstrate strong customer service & communication skills
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Hold good commercial awareness gained from working within the construction industry
Key Skills: Estimator, Design, Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, Modular Construction, Commerical Builds, New Build, Offsite Construction
Diversity Equality & Inclusion:
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.