Job Title: Trainee Estimator
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 + Package
Sector: Offsite Construction
Would you enjoy working for a specialist contractor who are backed by a large tier 1 developer?
Are you looking to kick start your career in an exciting commercial role?
This is an great opportunity to join a specialist contractor who are backed by the support of a prominent Tier 1 Developer. They are at the forefront of innovation and excellence in both residential and commercial construction projects.
As a Junior Estimator, you will be an integral part of the commercial team, collaborating closely with sales and various departments to ensure accurate and competitive project estimates. This entry-level role provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth within this growing business.
- Work collaboratively with the sales and commercial teams to gather project requirements and specifications.
- Analyse project drawings, blueprints, and specifications to develop accurate cost estimates for steel framing projects.
- Produce and measure mark ups to produce accurate estimates
- Maintaining and updating company records for estimating data, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- input enquiries onto company database to allow for workload planning
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to various audiences.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in estimating and data entry.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced construction industry.
If you are interested in this role please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Trainee estimator, junior estimator, steel framing, steel, residential, commercial
Diversity Equality & Inclusion:
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.