Timber Frame Designer
£30,000+ depending on experience
Full time, permanent
Timber Frame Designer required to work on all phases of the design process for a Manufacturer of bespoke timber frame buildings, involved in new building designs from the earliest stages right through to completion.
As a Timber Frame Designer, you will be working on a range of projects, primarily self-build, and this is an ideal role for you if you are an experienced Timber Frame Designer who enjoys using your own initiative.
- You will have experience in the design of timber frame houses, multi-storey timber frame buildings.
- Experience of AutoCAD is an essential requirement and ideally HSBcad or Wood Engine
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling schedule and issuing information require for the manufacturing of Timber Frame components
- Ability to work under your own initiative and to deadlines, with responsibility towards design, detail and accuracy
- Good communications skills
If you are interested in this role please apply today or if you would like some more information please call Phoebe Scott on 0117 959 2008.
Keywords: Designer, Timber Frame, SIPS, EWP, Joist, Mitek, Gangnail, Wolf, HSB CAD, Wood Engine