Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 + Car Allowance
- Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager with a construction background?
- Can you embrace new technology to further digitise construction projects from inception to delivery?
- A dynamic, high growth start up would like to talk to you!
You will be taking the lead on project delivery with a significant oversight of design, commercial, contractual and delivery functions. This business puts values first and is seeking people with an agile mindset who can remain solutions focussed in a changing environment. This social, diverse and forward-thinking employer offers an excellent employment package and collaborative working culture.
Delivering multi-story housing systems for housing associations, councils and developers, you can expect to play a significant part in contractual negotiations (alongside external legal support) and educating your client base on the capabilities and functionality of this volumetric light steel framed building system.
- Working with the IPT to produce programme, construction feasibility, estimating and tender return including contract sum
- Negotiate detailed contract documentation alongside the Project Director
- Project team mobilisation to include appointment of consultants, development of risk register, communication and quality management processes
- Co-ordinate client brief, design development, sub-contractor tender process, procurement, production team deliverables, site management, H&S, quality and programme
- Maintaining performance against agreed project budgets, site KPIs and sub contractor appointments
- Liaison with external contractors, utilities and any other relevant statutory bodies
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- MRICS or APM qualified member
- 5 years+ post qualification experience
- Contract value experience of at least £10M as Project Manager or Contracts Manager
- Contract negotiation & sub contractor tendering
- A collaborative approach and mindset
The Senior Project Manager Package:
- £80,000 – £90,000 Salary
- Car Allowance
- 9% Pension
- 25 days holiday + up to 10 ‘free days’ per year
- Birthdays off!
Diversity Equality & Inclusion:
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this role, please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Project Manager, APM, MRICS, Modular, Volumetric, Residential, Multi Storey, Offsite, MMC, New Build