Sales Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Construction / Manufacturing / Sales (across Modern Methods of Construction)
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 + £60-£80K OTE Year 1
Location: Bradley Stoke / Home Office – Hybrid Working
- Are you an experienced Sales Recruiter?
- Can you add value to an established division with 20 years trading history
- Come an join the go-to name in Offsite Construction and MMC recruitment!
An Investors in People Platinum accredited employer with a market leading status in a rapidly growing and developing sector – ARV Solutions are a specialist recruiter with 20 years trading history in the Offsite and Modern Methods of Construction market.
You will be joining a well-established division with excellent client and candidate relationships across the industry. With clearly defined career development pathways in place, we can offer progression to principal consultant or divisional manager routes.
We are a tightly knit, owner managed business with 13 staff currently, and plans to grow to 35 within 3 years, therefore career development opportunities are very real, and evidenced by numerous recent promotions. We also have an active social calendar! Whether it’s the annual bosses barbeque, our quarterly nights out, birthday celebrations, trade events (or any other excuse) we can often be found making the most of our hard work. If you are an ethical, team orientated individual you will enjoy working with us!
Why consider us?
- A mature, outcomes focussed working environment
- Strong team ethic with focussed Divisions in a rapidly growing niche market
- Clear development and promotion paths through the business.
- Investors in People gold accredited – finalists for Gold Employer of the year 2020
- 90% repeat/referred business
- 60% of placements from our extensive database and unique sources
- 50% to 70% vacancy fill rates (industry average is 22%)
- Invested in the best recruitment Tech – with video interview suite, now at the core of our service
- Record levels of business in 2021
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual commission & bonus pay-outs
- Annual wellbeing allowance for all staff
- Incentives to earn 12 days additional leave each year
Contact us today for a confidential discussion or click Apply to submit your CV for consideration
We are keen to attract the best to our team, and therefore offer flexible and part-time working arrangements where needed. We support your full set up to work from home and office.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion:
ARV Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Please take a look at the join us page for more information