Job Title: Project Planner
Salary: £48,000 – £53,000 + Car Allowance and Package
Sector: Design and Build Main Contracting
- Are you experienced planner with a background in main contracting?
- Would you enjoy working on large schemes across healthcare, education, MOD and retail sectors?
You will be joining an expanding planning team who work as a dedicated resource to the main contracting arm of a company who are active in over 18 countries around the world.
We are seeking candidates with a strong working knowledge of MS Project and NEC contracts. Your first projects will be 2x new build accommodation units for the MOD which will include fortnightly site visits to Stafford and Scotland.
This role involves:
- Regular visits to sites and modular factory
- Developing the tender programme alongside site teams
- Provide project process analysis to Contracts and Project Managers
- Ensure all assigned projects’ current programmes are up to date
- Attend sub contractor, external and internal meetings
- Work alongside site teams to create 8 and 4 week look ahead reports
We would welcome conversations with candidates who:
- Site based planning experience gained with a main contractor
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project and JCT / NEC contract forms
- Experience of performing a similar role on contracts of £2m – £30M
- Experience of working on education, healthcare and MOD projects is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this role please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Modular, New Build, Planner, Planning, Main Contractor, MS Project, JCT, NEC
This business, respects and values differences and are passionate about their people, their customers and the planet. They nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. They are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of their people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.