Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £55,000 + Car Allowance & Package
Sector: Offsite Construction – Structural Contractor
- Striking, impactful structures that hit the headlines
- Something different, challenging and highly specialist
You will be backed by a large multi-national group whilst working for a small, tightly knit and highly specialist group business. Combining a range of materials to create structural solutions with engineered timbers, hot rolled steel frames and panelised systems. Clients come to this business for out of the box solutions used to create memorable buildings in the residential, education, commercial and leisure sectors.
Seeking a contracts manager with strong understanding of design principles to manage multiple projects with a tier one contractor client base. Based three days per week in Derby and with two days per week visiting projects. A strong background in structural framing solutions is essential, experience of timber engineering is of particular interest.
- Degree level qualification in Construction Management
- Background in managing multiple structural contracts as sub-contractor / manufacturer
- Strong technical understanding of timber engineering and structural steel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Comfortable with weekly site visits
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, New Build, JCT, NEC, Structural Contractor, Engineered Timber, Glulam, CLT, Structural Steel, Panelised, SIPS