£37,000 Depending upon experience
This well-established market leader manufactures Timber Products, Floor Joists & other timber materials supplying Timber Merchants, Builders Merchants and Major House Builders. They have an outstanding reputation for the quality of their workmanship and customer care. Recently they became an employee-owned trust, further demonstrating the commitment to their employees and their ongoing progression.
This vacancy is for a Designer / Estimator to design and price joists and I Beams. They currently use a CAD based design package provided by the joist manufacturer; experience in using the same system is by not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have relevant construction design and estimating experience. This is an outstanding long-term career opportunity for the right individual.
- Clean Driving License
- You will be detail conscious, with the ability to ensure work is always completely accurate and within time constraints.
- Highly customer focussed. You will have good communications skills, with both customers and colleagues.
- Good levels of organisation, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Liaise with customers and provide a knowledgeable service both in the office and on-site visits.
- Attend customer/site meetings as required.
The Benefits Package:
- Competitive salary subject to experience.
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- 22 days holiday rising with continuous service.
- Hours of Work – 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8.15am to 5.15pm).
Click Apply if you are interested in this role alternatively call Paul on 07375508177 to have a confidential discussion.