Design Manager required for our client who are in the construction and modular sector with a focus on education, healthcare, residential and commercial sectors.
As a Design Manager you will reporting the head of design and liaise with various stakeholders including directors and on site delivery teams in order to provide a turnkey design service during the pre and post contract of a wide variety of construction projects.
You will manage the inputs and outputs of technical drawing packages, planning applications and technical resources; chairing design team meeting’s, liaising with internal and external clients, end users and design consultants to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible.
* Work as part of a team to provide full design package for new off-site, volumetric products
* Provide a turnkey design service during product inception, development, tender, pre-construction and post-planning phases of the new product design phases
* Manage inputs and outputs of technical drawings, planning applications and technical resources
* Chair design meetings, liaise with internal and external clients, ensuring the process runs smoothly
* Ensure full compliance with all relevant codes and standards including building regs
* Demonstrable experience in design management of construction projects £3million+.
* Experience of design and build contracts with specific knowledge of education, healthcare, residential and commercial buildings.
* Working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
* Expert knowledge of Building Regulations and Working knowledge with BREEAM
Salary circa £60,000 plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance,and tonnes of other benefits
Please send your CV to the advert or call Craig on 07904 487 849
This client respects and values differences and are passionate about their people, their customers and the planet. They nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. They are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of their people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish. You will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for their customers, their people, society and the planet.