Job Title – Health and Safety Advisor
Location – Leicester
Sector – Offsite Manufacturing
Salary – £33,000
Are you an experienced health and safety professional within the manufacturing sector?
Do you have a passion for ensuring the safety of your team?
As a health and safety advisor, you will be working closely with the operations manager ensuring that the branch is up to the high health and safety standards that this business works to. You will be performing daily, weekly and monthly assessments as well as briefing staff on their personal health and safety.
You will be working with a market leading timber engineering business who deliver a range of timber construction products such as roof trusses and floor joists across the residential and commercial sectors.
– Assist in implementing and practicing effective Fire Safety arrangements
– Improve safety awareness among colleagues at all levels
– Perform Tool Box Talks
– Improve health and safety compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations.
We welcome conversations with Health and Safety advisor who:
– Pride themselves in their ability to implement and stick to health and safety regulations
– Are passionate about helping improve health and safety standards
– Have knowledge of construction processes, regulations, and industry best practices.
f you are interested in this role, please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration
Key Skills: Health and Safety, Timber Frame, Timber framed housing, Residential, Commercial, Timber Engineering, Offsite Construction, MMC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.