Timber Frame Designer
Full Time, Permanent
We are working with a prominent player in the timber engineering sector. They are currently on the lookout for a skilled Timber Frame Designer to join their successful team.
As a key player within a renowned group of companies, they are at the forefront of innovation and design in the construction sector.
As a Timber Frame Designer, you will:
- Preparing comprehensive design drawings for client review and approval.
- Generating cutting lists, schedules, and design drawings for manufacture and site construction.
- Offering technical assistance and addressing client inquiries.
- Interpreting customer requirements to deliver professional designs within specified timeframes.
- Collaborating with customers, providing a knowledgeable service in the office and during on-site visits.
- Coordinating with production teams to ensure designs align with costs, targets, and manufacturing capacity.
We are looking for a Timber Frame Design, who has:
- Proficient in using Mitek, AutoCAD or other timber engineering software.
- Excellent communication skills, with a well-organised and systematic approach.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- An accurate and detail-conscious mindset.
What They Offer:
- Bonus Scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Collaborative and Friendly Culture.
- Work Socials throughout the year.
How to Apply:
If you are looking to move into a company where you can build and progress your career, please give Annie Parker a call or apply below.
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.