Roof Truss Designer
to £30,000 (flexible to attract depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
- Get involved in technically challenging and bespoke projects
- Excellent benefits package
- Real opportunities for development
Are you a Roof Truss Designer or Joist Designer? We are keen to hear from you for a client who is enjoying excellent growth, now seeking to consolidate their design team.
As Designer, your role will involve estimating in addition to designing posi-joists and roof trusses, and you will be liaising with your colleagues in the Production team to plan schedules for manufacturing and delivery. You will also be visiting site for site surveys, and in regular communication with Architects, Engineers and of course the Clients where you will be providing comprehensive advice and excellent customer service.
- Experienced as an EWP Designer, Roof Truss Designer or Joist Designer
- Able to use industry software (eg Wolf, Mitek, Alpine, Gangnail)
- Familiar with the design standards for roof trusses and floor joists (Eurocode 5)
- Committed to delivery of successful projects
- Proactive and able to build relationships at all levels
- Calm under pressure, able to focus on more than one projects at a time
- Good with detail and accuracy
- Possessing a full UK driving licence
If you have the above and would be interested in working for a growing company who offer up to £2,000 per year in bonus, 24 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays, pension and death in service insurance, and a staff discount scheme, we are keen to hear from you.
Whilst office based 5 days a week is very much preferred, there may be some scope for home based working for the right candidate.
Apply today or call Sue Eustace for further information. Your call will of course be treated with complete confidentiality.
key skills: Roof Truss Designer, Joist Designer, posi-joist, metal web joist, timber engineering, EWP, Wolf, Mitek, Gangnail, Alpine