Roof Truss Designers
£28-35,000 depending on experience (may be flexible to attract)
Full time, permanent
Join a National Group | Innovation | Focus on team working | Varied projects
Experienced Roof Truss Designers required for the Essex branch of a national Group, enjoying a good period of growth. Together with support from the parent company, this branch enjoys a strong regional presence so there is plenty to do here. There has also been some recent upgrading of the facility here. This is an established team but there is a requirement for two further Designers.
As Roof Truss Designer you can enjoy an interesting and wide-ranging set of tasks:
- Producing engineered timber designs for manufacture
- Liaise closely with your customers, responding to technical queries
- Preparing accurate quotations and designs
- Maintain strong links with the production team to ensure they are provided with the necessary information for manufacturing.
We would like to speak with you if you have:
- Proven experience in using specialist software for the design of roof trusses and other engineered timber products
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and project management skills, ideally with customers such as housebuilders, building contractors etc
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Roof Truss Designers, where the company places a strong focus on team working: each member has a valued role within the organisation and each location enjoys its own identity. Therefore, whilst technical skills are key, team fit is equally critical.
This company has an excellent long-standing reputation in the Engineered Timber sector. They enjoy the innovation and development of new EWP products, working on a wide range of construction projects, both commercial and residential buildings.
When you join this company, you can expect a competitive benefits package including 25 days’ holiday (+ Bank Holidays) and pension above the statutory requirement.
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Interested? Please apply today or to find out more, you can contact Sue Eustace or Phoebe Scott.
Key skills: Roof Trusses, Timber floor joists, Designer, Technician, Mitek, Wolf, Gangnail