Full Time, Permanent
- Would you like to work in Bristol’s creative quarter?
- With a business who are focused on transforming construction through digital design and developing offsite manufactured building systems through teamwork and collaboration?
- A business with a strong and growing pipeline of work who encourage autonomous working empowering and supporting employees to work without micromanagement?
The Revit Technician Role
Full job description available, but here’s a snapshot:
As Revit Technician you will be working closely with architects and other designers to help bring their ideas to life, and on some genuinely interesting and advanced offsite construction projects. This could be going beyond the initial designs, providing support to manufacturing and construction teams as projects are being built to ensure that everything stays on schedule and on budget.
In essence you will be creative talented and ambitious and ideally have an interest in Off-Site construction, as well as:
- At least 3 years of day-to-day Revit experience within a construction focused business
- Possessing a construction related qualification
- An excellent working knowledge of both UK Building regulations and Eurocodes
What’s in it for you?
- Salary circa £35,000
- You won’t be constrained by 9-5 office hours: your core hours will be 10am till 4pm with flexibility to start earlier or later
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays – 3 days to be used at Christmas
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Green Commute scheme, which can be used to purchase a bike
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
This business value diversity, and inclusion they create equal opportunities and develop good working relationships between different people. They make every effort to eliminate discrimination. Discrimination means treating someone unfairly because of who they are.
Interested? Click apply or call Paul or Phoebe on 01179592008 to discuss further.