Sector: Offsite Construction
- Do you want to work for one of the country’s leading Offsite Construction Manufacturers?
- Would you like an employer who offers excellent progression and development opportunities?
- Are you seeking a career working for a company who Design, engineer, manufacture, supply, install – a full service provider?
With an outstanding reputation for quality and a commitment to ethical trading, this company presents one of the most compelling choices for candidates who wish to work within a modern, forward thinking environment. Everyone in the team is responsible for finding, winning and delivering profitable work. We are seeking a creative person who has the capability to adapt to meet the team and customers needs. We will be keen to here from you if you’re passionate with a positive and innovative approach to problem solving, and an ability of taking care of set-backs head-on. As well as being able to cope with periods of sustained pressure and can move quickly from one task to another. Health and Safety are of utmost importance you will always ensure HSEQ performance and the reinforcement of the company’s brand is at the heart of all decision-making.
- deliver right first time, on-time, every time
- generate a robust production management process that delivers the customer requirements and simplifies the manufacture process
- simplify & improve the agility of production, ensuring all statutory and mandatory requirements are met
As a leader you will lead by example, holding people to account, as well as encouraging learning and driving continuous improvement. Taking personal responsibility for work done and will be comfortable with being held accountable at the same time putting the needs of the team before your own personal requirements. To succeed you will have strong organisational and time management skills.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 4 years people management experience and / or ILM Level 4 in Leadership & Management or equivalent
- Expertise in performance management of people and teams, conducting regular and effective one-to-ones
- Understands customers businesses and their drivers, and handling key relationships & processes
- Builds strategies to help the business serve customers more effectively based on feedback
- Understanding of the project impact of fire, acoustic, structure and thermal in regards to time, cost and quality
- Ability to understand and manage different techniques to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness (i.e. lean, agile, six sigma etc.)
Qualifications & Skills:
We believe this role would suit a person with the following credentials: –
* CSCS Card (Minimum Yellow)
* Deep understanding of HSEQ delivery and improvement
* Microsoft Office Applications, iGO
* Financial Management Packages (including COINS)
* Procurement processes
* Production Planning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Click apply or call Paul on 01179592008 for more information.