Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 + Package
Location: West Midlands
Sector: Offsite Construction
Are you an experienced sub contractors quantity surveyor?
Would you like to join a growing system manufacturer?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sub contractor’s quantity surveyor to take the next steps in your career. Working in small teams you can expect a collaborative working approach to your working day. You will be expected to manage and mentor graduate quantity surveyors on residential & commercial projects across the cold rolled steel sector.
Supplying into main contractors and developers, your knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract will be essential in ensuring the successful and profitable completion of new build projects across the education, residential and student accommodation sectors.
We would welcome conversations with quantity surveyors who:
- Can demonstrate a solid background in delivering new build construction projects
- Have experience working in a structural framing sector (timber frame, hot or cold rolled steel, concrete)
- Are comfortable with end to end commercial management from initial contract award through to final account
- Has experience working within a team, mentoring juniors
- Have knowledge of both JCT & NEC forms of contract
If you are interested in this role please click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveying, JCT, NEC, Contracts, Commercial Management, New Build, MMC, Offsite Construction