As a Timber Frame and Roof Truss operative, you will be trained to become a fully Engineered Wood Product Assembler.
You will be involved with a team of people, assembling and fabricating timber frame panels, truss rafters and floor joists.
You will be trained to use :
* Pneumatic nail guns
* Cross cut saws
* Semi-Automatic assembly machinery
What they are looking for:
* Good level of physical fitness
* Own transport (as public transport sucks in the area)
* Able to read a tape measure, and understand dimensions in metres and millimetres
* Be comfortable in wearing Hi-Viz, ear protection and safety glasses most of the working time
This position will help you learn all aspects of being in their manufacturing business, with career options.
You will be offered a monthly salary, circa £27k, plus bonus opportunities, and overtime.
Monday – Thursday 0730 – 1730 and 0730 – 1530 on Friday
Please send your CV to this application or call Craig Nicholls at ARV Solutions 07904 487 849