Timber Frame Designers
Burton on Trent
£30,000 – £50,000 Depending on experience
True to their spirit of innovation, this employer believes that you have to think outside of the box if you are going to deliver successful change.
We are looking for Timber Frame Designers to join a great client of ours. There is a need to attend the office however they are open to Hybrid working.
- To develop design details for the modules that delivers the architectural ambitions of the business
- Liaise with suppliers, consultants
- Work within a strong industry focused technical team
Who are we looking to speak to?
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering/Building/Architectural Technology or Construction related
- Previous experience as a Timber Frame Designer
- Excellent IT and AutoCAD skills & HSBcad (Must have)
- Strong Attention to detail
- Commercially aware and able to self-motivate
- Understanding of Revit is highly desirable
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
This client welcomes applications from all backgrounds and are committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone can succeed and be themselves. Not only is it the right thing to do, but it makes their business what it is today. They value diversity and they particularly welcome applications from BAME communities, women and anyone with disabilities as they are underrepresented in these areas.
If you are interested in this position then please click “apply” or please contact Paul Blackwell on 0117 959 2008 for a completely confidential chat.
Key Skills: CAD Designer, CAD Technician, Modular, Volumetric, Pods, Timber Frame, Light Steel Frame, Offsite, Offsite construction, technical design, housing sector, HSBcad