Technical Product Manager now required for an award winning manufacturer of products into the Construction industry. Due to continued business growth this position has become available to join the management of this Ripley based team.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for managing products throughout their life-cycle, from concept to maturity. You will interface with all of the departments to ensure products meet the needs of customers and the building industry. This will require a keen eye for technical detail and rigour combined with an ability to understand customer needs and preferences. Ensuring products meet current regulations and industry standards whilst gathering the foresight needed to react to ongoing changes in the regulatory environment.
The role as Technical Product Manager (full job spec available):
* Provide management of all technical aspects of products throughout their life-cycle.
* Work closely with the innovation team to identify, brief, produce and sign off new products, with a particular emphasis on product development briefs, thereby ensuring an efficient product development process.
* Review and have final sign-off on any change to our product performance and technical data to ensure relevant compliance.
* Work closely with the marketing team for product launches.
* Focal point for developing technical support information for customers.
* Train and support the sales team.
* Represent the company at industry trade association meetings
To be successful you will:
* Understanding of UK building regulations.
* A background and suitable qualification in Architecture, Construction or Construction Products.
* An ability to understand the application of technical products and to read and understand the regulations and standards around those products is essential.
* IT skills with an understanding of the Microsoft suite including Word and PowerPoint.
The business operates an Equal Opportunities Policy
Please apply and contact Craig Nicholls at ARV Solutions