Job Title – Stock Controller
Location – Leicester
Sector – Offsite Manufacturing
Salary – £30,000
Are you a stock controller looking for your next challenge working with a highly reputable business in the timber manufacturing sector?
Do you have knowledge of ERP systems?
As a Stock controller you will be ensuring all stock levels are correct and anything which needs purchasing is sourced by yourself and re ordered with the operations manager approval.
You will be working with a market leading timber engineering business who deliver a range of timber construction products such as roof trusses and floor joists across the residential and commercial sectors.
– Ensuring all stock levels are accurate
– Liaising with purchasing teams
– Ensuring health and safety and ISO standards are being worked to
– working to meet sales stock expectations
We welcome conversations with Stock Controllers who:
– Have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
– Have great time management and organisational skills
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
– Commitment to continuous improvement of the job role
If you are interested in this role, please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration
Key Skills: Project Manager, Timber Frame, Timber framed housing, Residential, Offsite Construction, MMC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.