Software Support Analyst
Clear progression path | Excellent prospects throughout the company | Use your people and technical skills | Global company with a family business approach | competitive starting salary with good benefits package
We want to hear from you if you have good people and technical skills, looking to join a company located just outside Coventry, who supply specialist software to the construction industry. Your software support role will be Level 2, where you will be investigating, testing and resolving issues raised by customers or colleagues within the business.
Reporting to Helpdesk Manager, as Software Support Analyst you will be working throughout the business (Software Development, Software Projects, Customer Support and Design Office).
As Software Support Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering, logging and resolving queries
- Understanding, confirming and identifying software problems
- Customising, report writing and integrating software for customers
- Updating and writing software documentation and material for internal and external training
- Testing software products and releases for both internal and external use ensuring that quality is maintained
- Dispatch and administration of software for customers
- Assist in training customers and other internal teams on use of new or updated software
- Be the “bridge” between Software Developers and the customer
- Carry out some coding
- You are a quick learner, able to acquire a good knowledge of our client’s suite of software packages
- You will be technically-minded in order to understand the software you will be working with
- You will have confident customer skills
Your working hours will be 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday but an earlier or later start/finish can be arranged to suit travel arrangements and you will have 33 days’ holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
This will give you a great opportunity to join a specialist company and take your career to suit your skills and interests
You will be able to contribute to the business in a very real way, helped by the flat structure and open communication approach
In addition to your salary, you will also have an annual bonus paid at Christmas, based on company performance as well as your annual performance review
Diversity Equality & Inclusion:
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Key skills: software support analyst, IT support, helpdesk, Level 2 support