£50,000 – £60,000
You will provide advice, guidance and support on all SHEQ issues, communicating procedures, polices and standards to ensure that all legislative directives and specifications are fully adhered to, ensuring quality assurance and CDP compliance.
- To provide expertise and advice to the Group Head of SHE in developing, formulating and communicating SHEQ policies, procedures and standards ensuring that all legislation, directives, procedures and specifications are fully adhered to.
- This includes the preparation and submission of monthly and annual SHEQ performance reports to the Group Head of SHE and Senior Management.
- Ensure that effective communication channels are established and maintained for regular SHEQ updates as well as new and revised policies and procedures. This includes meeting targets for publication of SHEQ Alerts.
- To manage and deliver internal and external audit programmes for the business.
- To monitor product lines and carry out periodic Quality Control checks.
- To maintain quality accreditations such as ISO 9001.
- To formulate SHEQ Targets & Objectives for the business, working with the production team with these to being published in the form of a KPI Dashboard on a monthly basis.
- To ensure formal, recorded SHEQ inspections are planned, undertaken and actioned appropriately.
- To ensure incident investigations are carried out in accordance with the published procedures (this includes customer requirements), including the update of the central database.
- To develop and maintain interface with customers and enforcement authorities or other bodies including the HSE, LA and Environment Agency.
- Support and manage the development of SHEQ improvement plans in accordance with the objectives defined in the published SHE Strategy and customer requirements.
- Identify and facilitate the sharing of best practice and business improvement.
- Support any SHEQ cultural change Programme.
- Ad Hoc “Projects”, including training where appropriate, as agreed with Group Head of SHE.
- A proven health, safety, environmental and quality professional, with recent experience in SHEQ performance management, reporting expectations and team management.
- A thorough knowledge of appropriate legislation, policy, procedures and standards applicable to the Innovare sphere of operation.
- Able to build trust and rapport and proactively lead with regard to performance, conduct and behaviour.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and integrity in all matters.
- Experienced in collaborating with strong and potentially complicated customers and aligning stakeholders who may not hold views in line with the company values.
- Strong desire to learn and develop personally.
- You will hold a recognised SHE qualification such NEBOSH or equivalent
Whats in it for you ?
A salary of £50,000 – £60,000 plus package awaits the successful candidate.
Interested? Click apply or call Paul on 01179592008 for more information.
Construction, Manufacturing, MMCs,