A leading Construction and Interior contractor with a focus on retail clients (Asda/Tesco’s/M+S) are looking for a new SHEQ Advisor to join the team based in Leeds.
With National coverage you will be :
- Office and Site based
- Maintaining SHEQ records, statistics
- Creating SHEQ documents for per and post construction works
- Construction phase plans, asbestos reports, risk assessments, CoSHH, HSE, CDM Regulations
- Auditing and Compliance
To be successful in this role :
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- CDM regulation experience
- IEMA or want to work towards certificate
This is a full time role, with travel to clients, some overnight stays as required
Salary circa £40k depending on level of experience plus car/allowance £5k
Monday – Friday, 0830 -1700 with pension, free parking, 26 days plus BH
Also open to experience who want to move up a level.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age
Contact Craig Nicholls at ARV Solutions for a confidential chat and full brief of the company and the job spec.