Senior Architectural Technician
£35k – £60k
Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid Working
The vision of this Derby based client is straight forward they were founded to deliver beautiful homes, sustainably. They use the latest technology and advanced manufacturing to deliver ultra-low carbon homes, whilst keeping costs as low as possible. Their homes are manufactured in a controlled environment, removing uncertainties, improving quality and reducing costs. They have extensive experience of delivering projects in various ways to ensure that their customers get the solutions they need.
To date they have built over 200 homes with a pipeline of more than this. They manufacture in their 125,000 sq ft factory in Derbyshire and have well advanced plans to build another one 5 times bigger.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician to work out of their facility in Derbyshire. In this role you will be responsible for developing design details for the modules that deliver the architectural ambitions of the business in a way that is both designed for manufacture, compliant and buildable.
What you will be doing:
- Development of design details in a timely manner that are:
- Is coordinated with all design disciplines.
- Meet building regulations.
- Meet the architectural aspirations of the business
- Easy to manufacture.
- Conducive to assembly on site.
Other duties will include:
- Develop comprehensive and coordinated Revit model.
- Support factory and site installation processes to develop prototype designs and resolve issues and designs for final production.
- Establish route cause of issues that may arise and work with the design team, and other disciplines, to develop robust solutions in a timely manner.
Experience and qualifications we are looking for in a Senior Architectural Technician
- Experience in tender and construction / manufacture information delivery within Revit.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
- Good onsite experience.
- Understanding of UK building regulations
What is in it for you?
- Salary of up £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subsidised Canteen
- Group Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working must be able to visit the factory a few times a month
- Enhanced Paternity and Maternity Pay
They welcome applications from all backgrounds and are committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone can succeed and be themselves. Not only is it the right thing to do, but it makes the business what it is today. They value diversity and particularly welcome applications from BAME communities, women and anyone with disabilities as they are underrepresented in these areas.
Interested? Click Apply, or for more information call Paul on 0117 9592008