Sales Manager – Ground Screws and Installation Equipment
Basic to £40,000 + Company Car
Bristol, Gloucester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Croydon, Watford, Reading
* Would you like to sell an environmentally friendly building foundation solution?
* Are you practical and could you demonstrate the solution?
* Can you sell to contractors, ground screw installers and the Garden Room / Lodge sector?
We have a great opportunity for a practical sales person within the construction industry to join a growing business that sells a range of Ground Screws and installation equipment to contractors, specialist sub-contractors and companies involved in the manufacture / installation of garden rooms, annexes, garden offices and other semi-permanent buildings where a traditional concrete base would normally be used.
The solution is very green and quick and straightforward to install using our client’s range of manual, electric and hydraulic installation tooling.
After training you will sell Ground Screws, Installation Equipment together with Dynamic Pile Testing solutions across the Midlands, South of England and wherever there are suitable businesses who wish to buy the solutions. The sale will involve giving product demonstrations and would best suit sales people who have practical experience of demonstrations.
A good background in business development gained in the construction / building industry. Suitable candidates may come from Tool Hire, Plant Hire or the Temporary Accommodation Sector. Demonstration experience coupled with sales experience should secure an early interview.
What’s in it for you
* The opportunity to sell a niche product which continues to grow in popularity
* Enjoy the backing of a small enthusiastic team in the UK which is backed and supported by an international manufacturer
* Work in a satisfying environment where product demos will close deals
* Grow within a business as you help drive it forward
* A basic salary of up to £40,000 + Company Vehicle
Please apply quickly to this position for which we have been retained and are exclusive recruiters by way of your CV as a WORD doc. As an alternative call Graham Brown, Associate Director or Callum Nickells, Senior Account Manager at ARV Solutions
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion:
Or client is committed to creating a diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
KEY SKILLS MAY INCLUDE: sales, business development, building, construction, plant hire, tool hire, temporary accommodation, site accommodation, construction fixings, construction power tools,