Sales Manager – Construction Products (ARV5372a)
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Commission
Coverage: South East England
We are currently working with an industry leader of Anti-Slip flooring solutions who are recruiting a new Sales Manager to join their construction division.
We are looking for a Sales Manager with a proven track record for sales within the construction products/solutions sector. In this position you will be responsible generation and development of new business opportunities for anti-slip flooring solutions and other products.
Your responsibilities in the Sales Manager role will include:
* Generating and converting leads within the South East of England
* Developing and maintaining relationships with target clients (Architects and Contractors)
* Building extensive product knowledge
* Prepare quotations
* Attend industry events and tradeshows
What kind of person are they looking for in the Sales Manager role?
* Relevant industry background
* Technically minded – ability to read CAD drawings
* Established relationships with architects’ main contractors
* Experience of using CRM systems (ideally Sales Force)
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Valid driving licence
Why apply to the Sales Manager position?
* Basic salary to £40,000 (DOE)
* Further earning potential with commission
* Join a highly motivated and ambitious team
* Join a business that invests heavily in their people with training and opportunities
Diversity Equality & Inclusion:
Our client’s recruitment policy is to choose the people that ‘fit’; the people that share their passion for providing excellent customer service and our enthusiasm for providing innovative solutions.
If you are interested in the Sales Manager position apply immediately or if you want to discuss this further, please call Callum Nickells on 0117 959 2008.