Job role: Revit Technician
Salary: up to £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a Revit Technician to join our Design team. Our Revit Technician will be responsible for developing design details for architectural, electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems for our modules.
What you will be doing
* Development of architectural layouts and MEP services incluidng layouts and ensuring it is cost effective from and installation, buildability and maintenance perspective
* Must ensure that designs meet building regulations
* Liaise direct with structural engineers to understand design briefs and concepts
* Meet factory production and assembly requirements with a focus on pre-assembly and ease of installation
* Support factory and site installation processes,
* Establish route cause of issues that may arise and work with the design team, and other disciplines, to develop robust solutions in a timely manner.
Experience and qualifications we are looking for:
* Excellent working knowledge of Revit, Revit MEP and technical drawing
* Ability to demonstrate usage of Revit within the construction or manufacturing industries
* Specific experience in mechanical / ventilation, electrical and plumbing design
* Understanding of P&IDs & schematic drawings
* Understanding of Autocad
This company welcome applications from all backgrounds and are committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone can succeed and be themselves. Not only is it the right thing to do, but it makes our business what it is today. We value diversity and we particularly welcome applications from BAME communities, women and anyone with disabilities as we are underrepresented in these areas.
Please contact Phoebe Scott on 0117 959 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org