Regional Business Manager- Sales Support
Salary – £35,000 – £45,000 (Depending on experience), car
Location – Scotland
We are working with an international manufacturer who are regarded as the market leaders in timber treatment who are looking for a business manager who is skilled in relationship management.
The role will involve working remotely covering the whole of Scotland, regularly visiting clients. The post provides a huge opportunity to establish yourself in a traditional industry. You will be given full autonomy with no micro management in order to reach your full potential in the position.
You will be reporting into and working closely with the UK Sales Director. However, this is not a sales position. This should be considered as a sales support position. Someone with a timber sales background who is very strong with building and maintaining relationships may be a strong consideration.
What would be the ideal candidate?
* Someone who has a strong understanding of timber as a product and the market
* Potentially have an engineering degree or background
* Highly customer focused
* Team player
* Previous experience in a sales environment or technical environment
Why this role?
* Global company – global opportunities
* Autonomy in the role
* Opportunity to establish yourself within a global company
* Hugely important position for the company
If you are interested in this opportunity apply immediately or if you want to discuss this further, please call Callum Nickells on 07983 736 812 or 0117 959 2008.