Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Birmingham + National Projects
Sector: Offsite Construction / MMC
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + Car Allowance
- Are you a Project Manager with a background the Offsite Construction sector?
- Would you enjoy a role with a leading specialist contractor?
- Backed by an international group, this contractor can offer excellent career progression
You will be joining an experienced team, delivering new build projects as a specialist structural contractor around the UK. Working on fast-paced new build projects will keep you engaged with no one day being the same. Managing projects with a client group made up the UK’s leading developers and contractors will see you attending sites, taking an active role in project development meetings and managing directly employed and sub-contract staff to ensure projects are delivered safely, on time and to budget.
You can expect a varied working week including site visits with some flexibility to work from home on occasion alongside regular attending to a Birmingham based headquarters. You will be working on large scale new build projects of £3M-£20M in value with up to three live projects at once. Working as a sub contractor’s Project Manager will challenge your skills in commercial management, project planning and personnel management.
We would welcome conversations with Project Managers who:
- Hold a construction related qualification
- Have a background in offsite structures such as timber frame, SIPS, Glulam, CLT, Volumetric or Light Steel Frame
- Are comfortable to travel for site visits
- Have experience of managing a developer and main contractor led client group
- Experience of multi0site management is beneficial
- Strong project planning skills
If you are interested in this role please click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveying, JCT, NEC, Contracts, Commercial Management, New Build, MMC, Offsite Construction
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.