Production Director timber frame
Sector: Timber Frame Construction
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 + Car Allowance – plus assistance towards relocation
- Production Manager Timber Frame
- Are you an experienced production manager or director from a timber frame background?
- Can you manage a manufacturing facility that produces timber systems for applications in commercial and residential sectors?
- ARV Solutions are exclusively retained by this long established and stable employer with an enviable pipeline of works.
You will be working with the manufacturing division of a large contracting business. With a vertically integrated model, you have the security of manufacturing exclusively for the parent contracting business who can offer a diverse and secure pipeline of works.
A strategic, long term focus will be essential in managing production capacity and staffing levels in line with the order pipeline. Ideally, you will be coming from a timber systems background such as timber frame or SIPS panels with some expertise in carpentry. Candidates from volumetric of LGSF operations will also be considered.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role will be take overall responsibility for manufacturing operations across the areas below:
- Management and sequencing of plant operations
- Work efficiency and cost control
- Logistics and delivery planning
- Product development and improvement
- Stock Management
- Quality Management
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Production Director, Manufacturing, Timber Frame, MMC, Offsite Construction, SIPS, Framing, Production director timber frame