Job Title: Pre-Contract Quantity Surveyor
Location: Hybrid – Central England HQ + Home Working
Salary: £60,000 + Car & Package
Sector: Offsite Construction
- Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor who would enjoy a client facing role?
- Can you work alongside a sales team to ensure smooth and efficient contractual negotiations?
You will be working with a market leader in the supply and install of timber structures for the residential market. Providing an essential bridge between the sales and live project teams, your customer facing negotiation skills will be essential to your success.
You can expect varied and challenging days as you work alongside a dedicated pre-contract team to secure profitable works with national residential developers. Candidates who understand the nuances of a sub-contract position will be well suited to this role, you will need to balance client relationships with commercial outcomes to ensure contracts are procured in line with contractual and commercial expectations.
We would welcome conversations with quantity surveyors who:
- Possess excellent contractual knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract
- Are educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have at least five years post qualification experience in a QS role
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills
- Would enjoy a client facing role with strong input to project acquisitions
- Can work collaboratively with a high performing, dedicated sales team
- Can provide detailed handovers to the live projects commercial team at project start
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveying role, please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your details for shortlisting.
Diversity Equality & Inclusion:
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, Timber Frame, Contracts, Commercial, Residential, Sub Contractor, New Build, Construction, Offsite Construction, MMC