Job Title: Pre-Construction Contracts Manager
Salary: £Flexible to attract + bonus
Sector: Main Contracting – Modular
- Would you enjoy a role with one of the countries leading offsite construction contractors?
- Can you lead pre-construction efforts across education, healthcare and infrastructure projects?
The UK’s leading modular contractor is seeking an experienced pre-construction manager to lead their bid and tender process from feasibility through to project commencement. You will be supported by in-house design and estimating teams with broad experience of their modular building systems.
A background in main contracting will offer you the edge in working alongside consultants to develop plans in line with expectations across frameworks. Working alongside a highly skilled and driven team, your project mentality will align with a results orientated business with a strong and proven growth plan.
- Managing complex, multi-workstream opportunities
- Leading and managing the Estimating/Pre-construction/Bid support teams to deliver business plans
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer alongside the Estimating Manager
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid
- Oversee and lead bid teams in the planning and delivery of PQQ and bid submissions in line with agreed strategies
- Support the operational teams in the transition period of new contracts or as required
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Pre-construction, Bid Management, Estimating, New Build, Main Contracting, Modular