Job Title: Modular Building Installer
Location: South West
Sector: Modular House Building
- Do you have experience of craneage and installing structural buildings?
- Would you enjoy a role with a forward thinking, innovative employer?
- This business is changing the face of UK house building and they want to talk to you!
- Contact us to today to request a video registration interview
You will be joining a growing team of directly employed installers, focussing on quality and building some of the most energy efficient homes in the UK. This large, well backed business can offer significant scope for career development alongside a strong employment and pension package.
Installing factory-built homes across the UK, you will play a vital role in the on-site delivery stages to ensure that modules are craned and landed in safe and time-efficient manner. This role is based externally from the factory and works alongside a directly employed installation team. We are open to candidates form a range of backgrounds including structural steel, modular, timber framing and panelised systems.
- Installing volumetric modular buildings for housing developments
- Preparing modules and site ready for lifting
- Stitching together modules once landed, ready for trades
- Working in a safe manner in line with company health and safety policy alongside further site guidelines
Qualifications & Training:
- Slinger / Signaller A40
- Current CSCS / CPCS card
- Desirable but not essential: SSSTS/SMSTS, PASMA, IPAF 3a/3b
Package and Salary:
- £30,000 PA
- 5% Annual Bonus
- Pension: 11% (6% employer, 5% employee)
- X4 death in service allowance
If you are interested in this role please contact ARV Solutions, alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.