£40,000 – 45,000
We are currently seeking a MEP Manager for a hands on role where they will successfully deliver technical services including MEP Design – using BIM/Revit modelling, DfMA principles, research and development and compliance activity and liaising with all key stakeholders.
- Research, design and development of a range of prefabricated MEP solutions.
- Take ownership for M&E delivery on projects relating to Plant Rooms, Pods, Prefabricated Utility Cupboards and Service Risers/Lateral Distribution Units
- Ensure the designs are completed with quality, compliance and value engineering opportunities in mind at all design stages.
- To provide guidance in the production of the prefabricated elements.
- To provide effective and timely assistance, advice and support during projects, and oversee the project teams responsible for manufacturing.
- To contribute to regular Project Meetings, Quality Control reviews, Product/System Development sessions and manufacturing planning sessions.
- To ensure best practice and continuous improvement in all processes.
- To pro-actively monitor Health & Safety processes and behaviours ensuring compliance with safety management systems.
- You will possess 10 years of experience in MEP and Building Services Design.
- With a track record of successful product/system development and project delivery
- In-depth knowledge of the design process.
- In-depth knowledge of the construction process.
- Understand the pre-construction and manufacturing process.
- Be organised and able manage R&D projects, prototyping/pre-production activity and the design phase of a projects.
- Understanding of how to comply with a Health & Safety policy and Health & Safety management system.
A salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 plus additional benefits awaits the successful candidate.
Interested? Click Apply or call Paul on 07375508177 to discuss further,
Design / Technical, Light Steel Frame, Manufacturing, MMCs,