Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance engineer now available for a manufacturer of equipment, based in Truro.
As a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will join an experienced maintenance team who are responsible for servicing, fault finding and repair of all on-site plant/equipment including hand tools, welding sets, overhead cranes, factory transport, plasma cutting machines, hydraulic presses, robot welders, CNC lathes/machining centres and powder coating plant.
- Fault finding and repair of all on-site plant/equipment as above
- Installation of power cables and distribution boards for new equipment installations
- Carry out routine servicing/maintenance work and respond to breakdown requests
- Diagnose breakdown of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Source parts for servicing and repair of equipment
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
Would be nice to have :
- 18th edition and Experience of PLCs and Servo Drives/Motors
- Electrical/electronic fault finding
- Industrial maintenance experience
Salary on offer is Circa £30k plus benefits and overtime
Please reply with you CV and contact number to Craig Nicholls
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.