Marketing Manager – Dubai
Marketing Manager now required to join a manufacturer of construction products who are working in the Residential and Commercial space.
This is a design, build and install business with 1000 plus employees who have been established in the industry for over 30 plus years.
You will be based in Dubai with visits to Abu Dhabi and some international trips to Europe/Africa and other GCC regions.
As the new marketing manager you will :
- Oversee the entire marketing function for the company.
- Ability to strategize for the best course of action for the brand, building awareness about the company & its line of business.
- The role is holistic and covers branding, marketing campaigns, and internal employee activities.
- Organise and coordinate marketing events and activations, these include virtual event management, physical event management for small and large groups, signing ceremonies, press conferences and strategy meetings.
- Prepares an annual participation calendar for the company’s tradeshows, events and exhibitions.
- Manage internal communication plans for the company including leadership messaging.
- Responsible for social media content creation and community management.
- Responsible for public relations and media relations, including senior management interviews.
- Contributes to the events content, concepts and set-ups.
- Supervise photography and videography of events, activations and other business matters.
- Ability to write campaign briefs, exhibition and event briefs.
- Ability to work with third parties, specialised on design, exhibition, branding and event organisers.
- Ability to track budgets, payments and invoices.
- Ability to track progress on digital campaigns & SEO.
To be successful in this role, you will :
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in either Construction, Equipment Rental, Architectural, Furniture, Interior Design.
- Excellent command of English, Arabic fluency is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent writing skills with proficiency with Microsoft office – Power Point & Excel.
- Hold a UAE driving license and owns a vehicle.
Salary on offer circa AED 23k per month plus benefits
For a confidential chat, please apply with your CV or call Craig Nicholls or Annie Parker at ARV Solutions
Light Steel Frame, Manufacturing, Modular Building, Sales, Timber Frame,