Job Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Sector: Specialist Structures
Are you an experienced coordinator within the construction or engineering sector?
Would you enjoy working for a specialist business delivering some truly outstanding projects?
We are working with a leading architectural and engineering firm that specialises in the design, fabrication, and installation of specialist structures. We are seeking a highly motivated and organised Maintenance Coordinator to assist with the aftercare and remedials of projects.
- Take technical information from site teams and present back quotes to customers & clients
- Assist in the coordination of project activities, including design, engineering, procurement, and installation
- Liaise with sub contractors to complete scheduled works
- Work alongside sales, maintenance & installation teams
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with customers & clients
We would welcome conversations with Maintenance Coordinators who:
- Possess strong organisational and project management skills
- Are able to communicate clearly across all levels
- Hold strong IT skills and are able to compile written reports
- Can work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Have a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you are interested in this position, please click ‘Apply’ or alternatively please get in touch to discuss further
Key Skills: Maintenance Coordinator, Facilities Coordination, Architecture, Engineering, Structures, Construction
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.