Job Title: Gas Safe Plumber x2
Location: North Yorkshire
Rates: £16-£20 per hour subject to experience
Sector: Manufacturing for Construction – Residential
- Do you hold up-to-date CCN1, CKR1 and CENWAT certificates?
- Would you enjoy working on an innovative, manufactured building system?
One of the most exciting products in the UK is being manufactured in North Yorkshire, and it’s a house! You will be working within the factory overseeing the safe installation of gas boilers and central heating systems alongside general plumbing work.
You will need to hold current CCN1, CKR1 and CENWAT gas safe registrations. This large manufacturing site is home to a range of specialist manufacturing personnel and building trades, so safety is paramount and you will be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment around your station.
Currently rolling out across the UK with multi-unit sites nationwide, you will be supporting the manufacturing of thousands of houses destined for installation across the country.
Do not hesitate to contact us today if:
- You hold current CCN1, CKR1 and CENWAT gas safe certificates
- You live in a commutable distance to Knaresborough
- You would enjoy working with a highly innovative building solution which has attracted mainstream media attention
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Plumbing, Heating, Gas Safe, CCN1, CKR1, CENWAT, Construction, Manufacturing, Residential, New Build