Job Title: Site Manager
Sector: Modular Construction
Salary: £250 per day freelance
Are you an experienced modular site manager?
Can you deliver new build education projects?
You will be joining a family run modular construction firm with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality, design led modular projects across education, healthcare, retail and leisure sectors.
Reporting to a project manager, your main focus will be managing day to day works on site including the management of sub contractors and site-based labour. Accurate record keeping and performance monitoring will be essential in this role and candidates must be comfortable in using digitally based reporting systems.
We would welcome conversations with Site Managers who have:
- A enhanced DBS check or willing to complete one
- 5-10 years of experience managing construction projects for a Contractor
- Proven Ability to monitor construction project budgets and deadlines
- Proficiency in recordkeeping and electronic project management systems
- Experience in relaying detailed instructions to onsite construction teams
- Ability to closely collaborate with other construction project stakeholders
- Temporary Works Coordinator training
- Evidence of effective teamwork and leaderships skills
- Evidence of problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of working with technical documents and drawings
If you are interested in this role, please contact ARV Solutions or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Modular, Offsite, MMC, Site Manager, Construction Management
This business are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and they believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better their work will be.