Factory Manager required for a growing Offsite Construction business.
You will responsible for a 40k SQ FT factory, its storage facility and yard space with an operating team of around 30 people
* Achieve physical and financial performance targets for production and distribution.
* Focussed leader who strives to promote a good working atmosphere and gain the confidence of staff and employees at all levels.
* Maintain up-to-date operational procedures for all production and maintenance activities.
* Maintain the site in a safe, tidy and secure state.
* Report the factory’s performances regularly and accurately.
* Drive improvements in lean manufacturing and continue to progress Operational Excellence as a long term project.
* Run the factory in a safe manner and to its full potential, Risk Assessments, Health and Safety in place, maintained, log breakdowns, downtime, repairs.
* Ensure appropriate maintenance is carried out on a regular basis.
* Ensure sufficient stocks of materials are on site.
* Seek out and implement ways to achieve better operating performances
* Provide training and support where required.
Product knowledge of Timber frame, closed panel, or modular background experience would be key for this role, they also have a number of Factory Process Controls that would need to be maintained i.e. Presses, 5 Axis CNC machines. Also experience of a new factory set up would be of use.
In return they will pay depending on experience, circa £52k plus pension.
Please call Craig Nicholls on 07904 487 849 (do not send a text please) email@example.com
Construction, Light Steel Frame, Manufacturing, MMCs, Modular Building, Timber Engineering, Timber Frame,