Divisional Sales Manager – ARV5438
Location – Stowmarket, Suffolk area
Salary – Up to £60,000 per annum (DOE), plus bonus and car/car allowance
An opportunity has arisen for a Divisional Sales Manager to help drive a Modular Building business forward. You will be work closely with the incumbent Divisional Manager, managing the Permanent Modular side of this business that has experienced phenomenal growth over the last 8 years.
You will lead a mixed skilled team of sales, technical and delivery personnel who work on projects within Education, Power Generation, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Commercial and general Office provision. Their sweet spot is project values from circa £100k to £250k where they can act as a Principal Contractor or a supply / install business.
As a Divisional Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for ensuring that sales prospecting results in opportunities to design and quote projects.
- Maximising the customer experience as regards delivery, installation and sometimes including groundworks and services provision.
We are looking for a Divisional Sales Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Good all round Permanent Modular or Long-Term Modular Hire experience.
- An individual who can lead from the front and drive this division forward.
- Exposure to Sales, Design & Estimating and Delivery will make you a strong candidate for this role.
- Easily commutable to Stowmarket or genuinely able to relocate immediately to the county of Suffolk.
You will be joining a business which enjoys a multimillion-pound turnover offering its employees great security and genuine prospects to advance further.
In return, the Sales Manager will receive a salary of up to £60,000 (DOE) per annum plus a bonus and car/car allowance.
To apply for this role as Divisional Sales Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV or call Graham Brown, Associate Director on 07876 226680