£25,000 – £30,000
Full time, permanent
7:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday 7:30 – 16:00 Friday – 30-minute lunch
Career progression | Growing company | TRADA |
You will be joining a Design team which consists of 10 design specialists. You will be responsible for the management and coordination of multiple projects at varying stages. At present the team have circa 50 live project and your role will be to oversee these in conjunction with the current Design Project Manager. Whilst the role is office based it would not be unusual for you to have the opportunity to visit the sites for which you are responsible.
This is a project management position within a design environment. Whilst it would be beneficial for the successful candidate to have experience in design. An experienced document controller would also be considered.
Responsibilities will include: –
- The management of the design process from inception to completion
- Preparation and issuing of handovers to consultants
- Sub-contract procurement
- Monitoring and maintaining projects.
- Development and tracking of project timelines
- Assistance with design queries
- Attendance to Design Team Meetings
- Providing ongoing support to the Design Team
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Conversant with the use of Microsoft office suite
- You must be organised with the ability to multitask
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively, however equally adept at working independently.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of between £25000 and £30000 dependent upon experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Real chance of career progression
We would be pleased to hear from you if you have the above qualities: please apply today or if you have any queries, please call Paul on 0117 959 2008 to discuss in complete confidence.
Working for this excellent company you will immediately be able to identify their real passion for timber and producing high quality projects, and you will be working in a modern, purpose-built facility with some experienced and motivated colleagues in the design team, as well as enjoying cooperation with your colleagues in other departments. There is a very real commitment to training and development for all levels of staff.
Key skills: Design Coordinator, timber frame, timber engineering, roof truss, joinery, timber construction, housing, self-build