Customer Service Manager – Construction Product Manufacturer
Basic to £40,000 (DOE)
Dudley – West Bromwich – Wolverhampton – Halesowen – Warley – Harborne – Walsall
* Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager who understands Construction
* Have you an understanding of Construction Contracts
* Can you lead a customer service team (train, motivate and measure)
* Do you think logically and can you solve problems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large Construction Products Manufacturer who are based in the West Midlands. As Customer Service Manager you will initially lead a team of two full time staff but it is anticipated that you will probably need to grow your team as the business further expands. Within the role you will not only be able to demonstrate a good understanding of best practice in Customer Service but you will actively contribute to improvements within customer service.
It is VITAL that you have some understanding of construction contracts as an important part of your role is to protect the profitability and liability of your company.
Daily you will become the single point of contact for all inbound and outbound customer issues. You will manage your team, coaching them and mentoring them in order to develop them further in the company. Part of your responsibility will to ensure that accurate records of all interactions with customers are kept as well as working as a CRM champion across the business.
* A background in Customer Service Management
* Experience of the construction sector to include a basic understanding of construction contracts and the implication of late deliveries, incomplete orders or renegotiating delivery dates based on production issues.
What’s in it for you:
* The opportunity to join a business in a middle management capacity
* The opportunity to progress within a large business
* To work within an environment where you can both implement and enhance customer service
A basic salary to £40,000
Please apply urgently to this great position as our client is keen to conduct early interviews to fill this important management role
Key skills required: customer service management, customer service manager, construction product manufacturer, living in the West Midlands