Job Title: Customer Service Co-ordinator
Sector: House Building
Rate: 3 months temporary – pro rata at £30,000 PA, PAYE
- Are you an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator from a house building background?
- Would a 3-month temporary contract suit your current circumstances?
You will be joining a national house builder with an excellent reputation for building quality, energy efficient homes across the UK. Focussed on their Midlands region, you will be working in an office based role along side a senior co-ordinator, your other colleagues will be made up of development and commercial staff who cover the same region.
Acting as the first point of contact for new homeowners, your previous customer service experience will be essential in managing multiple case loads and co-ordinating with external colleague to asses and remedy any issues that arise.
- Must have the ability to understand customer needs, with excellent listening and questioning skills to build rapport.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to Remain Calm Under Pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Must be able to Multitask
- Understanding of SharePoint desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Excellent team player, willing to show initiative.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Customer Service, Housing, Residential Development, Co-ordinator, Temporary Contract, PAYE
This organisation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.