Sales and Operations Director – Timber
Basic circa £60,000 (DOE) £72,000 ote + Car + Pension + Private Medical
* Have you a successful track record in Timber sales?
* Are you managing people or would you like your first step into management?
* Are you entrepreneurial, driven and capable of managing your own P & L location in Bristol?
We have an exciting opportunity for somebody to manage a new location in Bristol for a national player in the supply of OSB, Chipboard, Plywood, MDF, Hardboard and Veneered Panels. This important site will open later this year but we seek somebody now who will initially sell their products across the South West and South Wales region, undergo training and mentoring at another very successful location within the group and then manage the Bristol location once it opens.
Yor responsibilities will include sales, P & L, managing your team (sales, warehouse personnel, drivers and office personnel). The focus is on an individual that seeks to make a real impact within the South West for our client leading from the front and running the business as if it was their own but without the financial commitment and risk.
* You will need to have sold Timber to be considered for the role
* You must be able to demonstrate success, drive, determination, a will to win and an entrepreneurial attitude
* Easily commutable to Bristol and will to sell across the South West and South Wales region initially
What’s in it for you
* The opportunity to manage a business as if it was yours
* Join a business that has an excellent reputation in the Timber sector
* Enjoy full support and backing from your senior management team
* Benefit from training on another large site to get you up and running properly within your own location
* A basic salary around £60,000 negotiable to attract the best
* A good bonus scheme
* A choice of company cars to include Electric and Plug In Hybrid Electric to minimise your tax liability
Please apply byway of your CV as a WORD doc or as an alternative call Graham Brown, Associate Director, ARV Solutions for more information and a confidential discussion.
key skills may include: Timber, panel products, sheet materials, sales, branch management