Area Sales Manager – Holiday Homes & Holiday Lodges
Basic to £55,000 ote £75,000 + Choice of Hybrid Car
Postcode: BS3 2EJ
Ideal home locations could include: Bristol, Bath, Newport, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Glastonbury, Bridgwater and surrounding areas
A volume manufacturer of quality Holiday Homes and Holiday Lodges who supply Holiday Parks across the greater South West for sales and hire.
You will be totally responsible for developing the sale of an extensive range of quality park homes and lodges to holiday parks for their sale to the public or for them to hire them to the public. The role will involve managing around 100 accounts, some with multiple locations as well as looking for new parks who are right to stock your product range.
* A track record in selling static caravans or holiday lodges with an in depth understanding of the park homes sector.
* An understanding of the benefits of using a CRM system to make sales, plan activity, follow up on activity and to drive the development of a region.
* The opportunity to spot sales and to ask for the order in the right way.
* A driven and dynamic individual who is determined to make this already successful region even more successful.
* Ambitious to progress further in their role
What’s in it for you?
A superb package:
* Basic to £55,000 (DOE)
* The ability to earn £20,000 to £25,000 on top
* Pension, 23 days holidays + stats, Fuel Card, choice of Hybrid company car, etc. etc.
* The opportunity to work for an expanding, dynamic business which is well funded and part of a larger group
* Work for an enthusiastic, passionate boss who is driven to win.
If you are a successful sales person who wants to work for the best apply by way of your CV or as an alternative call Graham Brown, Associate Director at ARV Solutions for a confidential discussion.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.