£30,000 – £35,000 + Good Holiday Allowance + Life Insurance + Staff Benefits
Full time, permanent
- Are you an Architectural Technician or Architectural Designer?
- Does the idea of working for an award-winning specialist provider of sustainable bespoke buildings appeal?
- Would you relish using your technical skills to help win new business, supporting your sales colleagues?
We are working with an award-winning business who are offering the chance to help you realise your creative potential as an Architectural Technician or Architectural Designer and help provide a dream home for your customers.
As Architectural Technician or Architectural Designer, you will be providing bespoke solutions to self-builders, using your technical and design skills supporting the Business Development Manager in managing and converting sales opportunities in the Highlands region. Working with Self-Builders you will be able to realise your creative potential and work on providing your customers with their dream home – every project is bespoke to suit.
If you are a Technician or Designer looking for a role that has a commercial element to it, possibly leading into a sales career, is this the perfect opportunity?
Full job description available on request.
In this new role you will enjoy a competitive base salary as well as:
- Genuine career progression opportunities – you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development
- Pension scheme with employer contribution up to 6% of salary
- 30+ days holiday (including bank holidays) with a flexible holiday buy-sell scheme
- Life Insurance cover
- Various staff discounts
This organisation is committed to diversifying their teams and has a good track record of improvement. They encourage inclusion and promote diversity in all its forms: gender, nationalities, training, career paths, generational diversity, disabilities, ethnic and social origins. They have an advanced Wellbeing at Work programme. They are listed as a Top Employer. Diversity & Inclusion: This organisation is working hard to be an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin.
Interested? Apply today or call Sue Eustace or Callum Nickells for a confidential conversation.
Key skills: Architectural Designer, Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist, housing, self-build, timber frame